Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

What A Weekend

I don't know if I have discussed this on here or not but I LOVE teenagers. When I became a Christian at 19 the Lord gave me a heart to work with teens not long after that. I think because I was such a conflicted one myself. So after college I worked at a church with the youth there and loved it. It is a story that I will share later. Fast forward to now. I serve at our church with the youth group. I was honored when One of our teens asked me if I would help her lead a purity retreat. WOW what a responsibility. Remember I became a Christian at 19. ;) Well, the time spent with these girls was amazing. I have pictures to share in a little bit. I can't share to much as we promised we wouldn't share what we talked about. I will just say that my heart is full.

0 comments: