Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Yes today is Valentine's Day. Honestly a way over commercialized "holiday". For some it can cause great pain, for others they love it. I have mixed feelings about it. See I have been very spoiled in the past. When Mark and I dated he never went without overdoing it for every occasion. Well, that made for great expectations on my part. Well imagine my surprise when he "forgot" to get me something. Yep, I acted like a spoiled brat. So in my desire to really let go of this aspect of myself I said to Mark, "You have been working so hard and are such a good provider for our family that I am letting you off the hook. Please don't feel like you have to get me something. ". I meant it, I really did. Well he ignored me.....(to be continued)

0 comments: