Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Sewing Class

OK so I took some pictures of the families taking my sewing class. Next week they will get to show you their first completed project. They began this week working on sewing straight stitches. With that comes fun tic-tac-toe boards. I forgot to take a picture of Abby and myself so I will post one next week. (I am in sweats today anyway with no make-up and you don't want to see that.)



This is one mom and daughter. They are having a blast and learning lots. They have a farm and this is their blog if you wanna see a cute baby goat go here now!Sweetland Farms



This is a mom, daughter, and son team that is also having lots of fun and learning lots. This is a brave mama taking on teaching both the kids at the same time. She is OK with that because she gets to learn the projects 3 times. Yes the mama's get to make their own tic-tac-toe boards if they so choose.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paige!
...just wanted to let you know that we are starting a MFW Homeschool Highlights link up in the coming weeks. If you're interested, stop by and let me know!

:: Happy Homeschooling! ::
Kathi @ A Heart Like Water
http://6arrows.blogspot.com/ A Heart Like Water