Monday, June 6, 2011
OK so it has been a while and time has been flying by because of our busy schedule. During the time away my sweet middle girl turned 6. I can't believe it. She is such an amazing blessing to our family. I think I will do some cool facts about her...
1. She is amazingly creative.
2. She is a good drawer (creative again)
3. She loves to catch lizards and frogs but needs to do this in a princess dress.
4. Her favorite color is pink.
5. She is extremely emotional and passionate. She loves people deeply.
6. She is our only blonde.
7. She enjoys dancing.
8. Her favorite food is mac and cheese.
9. She still sleeps with her blanket.
10. Lots of friends overwhelm her and she loves her one or two greatly.
11. She talks non stop at home.
12. She is EXTREMELY funny without trying to be.
13. She doesn't care for school a whole lot but in 15 minute spurts she complies.
14. She is asking lots of questions about Jesus right now and what it means to have him in her heart.
15. She LOVES her sisters. They really are her best friends.
16. She doesn't like to leave home. My little homebody.
We love you so much and are so proud of the girl you are becoming. There is nothing I love more than pretending with you!