Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Today She is 8



I am going to post the same kind of post on my oldest daughter as I did my middle one. She is so very tender hearted, she already has a heart for the lost, she loves the Lord, she is smart, and she is an amazing dancer. She is just like me in so many ways. I am not such an amazing dancer and I learn from her heart for the lost so very often. Some of her favorite things.

Color: Yellow
Favorite Food: Fish
Favorite Book: Bad Kitty
Favorite TV Show: Garfield
Favorite Song: Here I Am To Worship
Favorite Movie: Shirley Temple
Favorite Thing To Do: Dance
Favorite Thing To Do With Daddy: Go out to eat on date
Favorite Thing To Do With Mommy: Go shopping
Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper (She doesn't get it much...lol)
Favorite Toy: Kitty (from build a bear)

I should have posted this on her birthday but she was out of town. So here it is today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your posts. Is her favorite toy the one we got at Camp NaNa?