Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

First Day of True Plannin'

Well I am taking today and spending the day really beginning to plan out our year. It is very exciting. I have the foundation calendar set up. I put the Public School calendar on my calendar so that I will know when my daughter's friends will be out of school. We will continue our schooling on a lighter schedule during the breaks as I really enjoy taking some breaks and feel like the girls will need it too.

I am about to begin planning our first month of school in my awesome "The Well-Planned Day" planner.

2 comments:

Tina Hollenbeck said...

Hi, Paige.
Did I tell you yet that I'm following your blog now? :^) Found you on the MFW Blog Roll I posted on THL. Glad to know you're here. :^)

Tina

Unknown said...

Proud of you, girl! You'll enjoy this year...I promise. We still need a day at the pool. Let me know when your schedule is open.

Tracy Moore