Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

This Man



I can't say enough about him. He is the man the Lord gave to me and he choose me. We have been through a lot and have always worked it out. Our marriage is better than ever. Yes that is 11 1/2 years later. I love him. What do I love about him? Well lets make my list

1. He loves the Lord.
2. He love me.
3. He loves his girls.
4. He is an amazing daddy.
5. He works hard to provide for us.
6. He is a rock when things are hard.
7. He is good looking.
8. He 100% supports our homeschool journey and even looks forward to helping.
9. He loves to camp we have found what we love to do together.
10. He has a heart for adoption.
11. He has the amazing gift of service and doesn't need any recognition. In fact he
doesn't like it.
12. He can play the piano beautifully.
13. He has a beautiful voice.
14. He is always there for us as a family.
15. He puts our family first.

Doesn't he sound amazing? Well he is. I love you honey!

0 comments: