Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Today She Is 5...



A few things I love about her and where she is in this stage of her life and then some answers to questions I have asked her.

I love that she is funny, a free spirit, and keeps our family laughing. She is very passionate when she makes up her mind about something. One minute she may love you and the next doesn't want to be bothered with you. If you call her on the phone she will say what she wants to say and is finished whether you are or not. She is loved by everyone she meets because she is so much fun and always has a smile to offer and usually a funny word. If you don't want to know the truth about something don't ask her because I promise she is going to be honest with her answer. She is a snuggler and loves lots of hugs and kisses, in fact she needs them. I love you sweet girl and I am so privileged to be your mommy.

Favorite color: Pink
Favorite food: Hot dogs, no bun
Favorite book: Strawberry Shortcake
Favorite TV show: Dora the Explorer
Favorite song: Here I am to Worship
Favorite movie: Tarzan
Favorite thing to do: Play outside with sissy
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: He lets me do all kinds of things that I like.
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Play
Favorite Drink: Chocolate Milk
Favorite Toy: Her silky

1 comments:

Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.